Wednesday, November 15, 2006

its been way toooooooooo long

HI everyone....

okay, I know that no one reads my blog anymore and for good reason....because I haven't posted in two months. but then again, no one read it before either. It was mostly for my records. Which is why I am updating again, so I won't lose all of my entries. If anyone leaves a comment though, I will be ecstatic, but then again, you won't realize my potential ecstasy because you won't see this post because I have not left an entry in a long time.

On to other things....well, I will not speak of them now.

-My favorite color is still green.
-My accent is faintly Texan b/c I'm from Dallas, but I believe I have evolved into a slightly more esoteric way of speaking.
-The horn is amazing! Yes, I love to practice, I get in about two to three hours a day.
-My horn is my lover I have decided this because I go on more dates with him and spend more time with my lips on him than any guy....by the way, his name is Knight, as in my knight in shining armor....yes cheesey I know, I care not for your condescension
-I took five inches off of my hair, its still as long as ever although I rarely wear it down
-My ringtone is from rent
-I love the Rite of Spring
-Dr. Kurti is amazing
-Iberville serves amazing waffles but nothing else really
-I am hungry, I shall go for waffles now
-I love you all, bai bai

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yea, I still read your blog! It's kind of sad how you named your horn. It's kind of creepy, actually

3:25 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

i still read your blog...mine is the one that no one reads

5:40 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Just in case you still use and check your own blog, I STILL need those pics from leadership camp your senior year.
I think I shall call you some time soon to harrass you further.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home