Monday, August 14, 2006

Neck Milk?

I know that taking a milk bath helps one to attain softer, smoother, and sometimes paler skin. Now, I also know that rednecks have rough, dark, reddish necks....as their name implies. Now, loosely based on these unreliable musings, one must consider milk the cure to redneckness....not hickness, now many hicks are rednecks, so it will help put a dent in the hick population....so, I don't know the point of this, it just dawned on me and I thought I should share....someone should make a redneck cream with milk being the main ingredient.....

leaving soon, love....ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

have fun at college tara! i know that it will be if it is anything like my experience has been up till now!

love and kisses

5:57 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think someone is bored.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home