Monday, August 07, 2006


Hey, this is me and Roy (my cousin who's name is really Katie , but seeing as how's there two of them, we call her Roy) and Katie and Erika. Katie (the not cousin one) is the the one in the blue kimono with the large golden bow. She's so sweet. Then Erika is the one with the short hair and red eyes. She actually is the only of us four with short hair. Then there's me and Roy (my cousin Katie) in the center. Katie (her eyes really are blue) is sitting on me (brown hair, green eyes, happiness) *the sitting on me isn't uncommon, she's fond of smothering me first thing in the morning*. And you'll notice there's a Neko in the picture. Oh how I long for neko ears. I miss them all....

Oh sigh, well, just thought I'd let my asian loose for a while.....yeu nhe, kon-ni-nichiwa! <33333333333333

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I can't see the picture, but I'm sure it's plenty Asian.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....Tara...OMG, I can't believe it, I found you!!! Its me, Shawnna :D How on earth have you been? my Xanga is JaydedRaven and I just subcribed to you :D I miss you dearly!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home